Pasadena California Real Estate Market Analysis - October 2012

The real estate market in Pasadena had a good October with 5% increase in the number of single family homes sold but 12% decrease in condos sold from the previous month. Overall we saw improvements in all areas from October 2011 with a 17% increase in average sale price of single family homes and a relatively smaller 1% increase in the average sale price of condos.

Pasadena CA Real Estate Market Analysis October 2012

Pasadena CA Real Estate Sale Volume October 2012

Pasadena CA Real Estate Average Sale Price October 2012

Pasadena CA Real Estate Median Sale Price October 2012

Please contact us at 1-800-287-1808 if you’re in the market for real estate in Pasadena California.

Print Friendly

Facebook Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments